Fire and Carbon Monoxide Alarms

Sure, you have smoke detectors throughout your house. But, did you know that those are designed to get you out of the house in the event of a fire only while you’re at home? What happens if a fire starts while you’re NOT at home? Does anyone know of the fire before there are flames leaping out of the windows?

Does your business have a monitored fire alarm system and evacuation plan in place? Most commercial business locations are required to have some kind of monitored fire alarm system, especially specialty care facilities like special needs homes, day care centers, memory care facilities, and the like.

Do your home or business have a gas furnace, wood stove, gas oven or other appliance that burns fuel? Incomplete combustion of fuel causes carbon monoxide to be formed; an odorless, colorless gas that can overtake a person quickly, causing nausea, headache, disorientation and eventually even death. If you or a loved one were alone and rendered unconscious from carbon monoxide poisoning, who would call for help?

A monitored alarm system allows you to connect many different devices to summon help quickly, before major property damage or serious medical issues develop. A monitored smoke detector or commercial fire alarm system can summon the fire department upon the initial stages of a fire rather than after your facility is fully engulfed. A monitored carbon monoxide detector can alert help quickly and could even mean the difference between life and death. Medical pendants can get EMT’s rolling to your location for anyone with special medical circumstances that may prevent them from getting to a phone to dial 911.

Find out how affordable REAL protection can be and call today at 1-888-346-2013 or request a quote online.